Statistics and Atmosphere
- Emissions of SO2 from fuel combustion - UNstats
- Emissions of NOx from fuel combustion - UNstats
- Climate and atmosphere list of variable - EarthTrends
- Data Sheets for Atmosphere Investigation - The GLOBE Program
- Atmosphere Data Resources - Syracuse University Library
- Air pollution statistics - Oracle Education Foundation
More information about atmosphere in loging.
The Statistics Division's main functions are:
- the collection, processing and dissemination of statistical information
- the standardization of statistical methods, classifications and definitions
- the technical cooperation programme and
- the coordination of international statistical programmes and activities.
The World Bank is a vital source of financial and technical assistance to developing countries around the world.
- Carbon Dioxide emissions - Per capita (metric tons) - 2004
- Carbon Dioxide emissions - share of world total (%) - 2004
Asia and the pacific
Find every country statistical website by consulting the concerned country page.