Save the Children
Save the Children is an international non-governmental organisation concerned with child rights and welfare. The organization acts as an advocacy group and provides relief and support to children in developing countries. Save the Children UK also operates a research programme that developed notably the Child Development Index. The organisation's mission is to achieve "breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives."
- Ending Poverty in Our Generation - Save the Children’s vision for a post-2015 framework (Save the Children, 2013)
- A Life Free from Hunger: tackling child malnutrition (Save the Children, 2012)
- Untold Atrocities: The stories of Syria’s children (Save the Children, 2012)
- Misconception? The uncontroversial truth about family planning Blog Post, 12 July 2012, ProgBlog
- Child Development Index
- Every woman's right: How family planning saves children's lives