The May 2014 eBrief is OUT! Get the latest Well-being and Progress news
All on Board - Making Inclusive Growth Happen by the OECD
How are Ontarians Really Doing? by the Canadian Wellbeing Index
Report of the Working Group on Citizen Engagement with Local Government by National University of Ireland
Social Progress Index Report report 2014
Progress Around the World
Click here for an interactive map of progress initiatives around the world.
Who is online in Wikiprogress?
There are 152 anonymous and 1 registered users online. (Salema).
Welcome to Wikiprogress
- Salema edited July 2014 eBrief
2 hours ago
- Estelle edited July 2014 eBrief
4 hours ago
- Salema uploaded Nepal Story ODI DevProg.JPG
5 hours ago
- Salema created Nepals story: understanding improvements in maternal health
5 hours ago
- Salema edited EU Social Monitoring and Reporting Web-Platform
7 hours ago
- Digital citizen engagement in Morocco: a data-driven approach to online participation (LSE Imapact Blog 25.07.14)
- How Civic Engagement Platforms Can Bring Back the Expertise of Urban Planners (PlanetiZen 24.07.14)
- 77% in developed world are happy but wish life was simpler, says poll (Guardian, 17.7.2014)
- Lessons from Peterborough: how to get, use and present a city's data (Guardian 17.6.14)
- Beyond GDP: Transitioning into Sustainability (IHDP 21.05.14)
Find us on...
|Add an event|
|» Event:World Water Week|
|» Event:World Teachers Day|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) are 8 goals, comprising 21 targets and 60 indicators, to halve extreme poverty by 2015 and create a global partnership for development. Signed on to by all the world's countries and the world's leading development institutions, they represent a blueprint for ending global poverty and have galvanised unprecedented support from governments, institutions and civil society organisations.