Check out the 2014 Social Progress Index Report, released this week!
The March 2014 eBrief is OUT! Get the latest Well-being and Progress news
We wish you all the best for International Day of Happiness on 20 March 2014.
Wellbeing and Policy report by the Legatum Institute
Measuring National Well-being, Life in the UK, 2014, by ONS UK
Ending Newborn Deaths by Save the Children is out!
The Children's Rights Alliance Report Card 2014 by Children's Rights Alliance is here!
Progress Around the World
Click here for an interactive map of progress initiatives around the world.
Who is online in Wikiprogress?
Welcome to Wikiprogress
- Salema edited Main Page
35 minutes ago
- The user Sophiaava just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
about a hour ago
- Salema edited Citizen Engagement
21 hours ago
- The user Alma just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
about a day ago
- The user Alternativas just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
about a day ago
- Young people feel robbed of a better life but they don't know what to do about it (Guardian 15.4.14)
- 5 Lessons About Citizen Engagement (GovLoop 9.4.14)
- Heads of IMF and World Bank Must Support a Global Goal to End Extreme Inequality (Huffington Post 9.4.14)
- How A Well-Being Index For Cities Is Taking Shape In California (Co.Exist 31 March 2014)
- Prisons hold 10 times as many mentally ill people compared to state hospitals (Newsworks 10.4.2014)
Find us on...
|Add an event|
|» Event:OECD Forum 2014|
|» Cities for Children: Annual conference 2014|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) are 8 goals, comprising 21 targets and 60 indicators, to halve extreme poverty by 2015 and create a global partnership for development. Signed on to by all the world's countries and the world's leading development institutions, they represent a blueprint for ending global poverty and have galvanised unprecedented support from governments, institutions and civil society organisations.