July 2014 eBrief is NOW OUT!
2014 Human Development Report - Sustaining Human Progress: Reducing Vulnerabilities and Building Resilience by UNDP
Report on Equitable and Sustainable Well-being (BES) 2014 by CNEL and ISTAT
Portrait of Sonoma County (California) report by Measure of America
Growing Up in Scotland: Family and school influences on children's social and emotional well-being by Growing Up in Scotland and the Scottish Government
Progress Around the World
Click here for an interactive map of progress initiatives around the world.
Who is online in Wikiprogress?
There are 176 anonymous and 1 registered users online. (Wikilatam).
Welcome to Wikiprogress
- Wikilatam edited El Sector Privado y el Bienestar de las Personas
2 hours ago
- The user Anatole just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
4 hours ago
- Pedro carranza edited July 2014 eBrief
12 hours ago
- Salema edited July 2014 eBrief
18 hours ago
- Salema edited Main Page
18 hours ago
- Digital citizen engagement in Morocco: a data-driven approach to online participation (LSE Imapact Blog 25.07.14)
- How Civic Engagement Platforms Can Bring Back the Expertise of Urban Planners (PlanetiZen 24.07.14)
- 77% in developed world are happy but wish life was simpler, says poll (Guardian, 17.7.2014)
- Lessons from Peterborough: how to get, use and present a city's data (Guardian 17.6.14)
- Beyond GDP: Transitioning into Sustainability (IHDP 21.05.14)
Find us on...
|Add an event|
|» Event:International Youth Day 2014|
|» Event:World Water Week|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
In 2006 the Sustainable Society Index (SSI) was launched. The SSI shows at a glance the level of sustainability and the distance to full sustainability of a country. The SSI comprises only 22 indicators and has been calculated for 151 countries. In 2008 the first of biennial updates has been presented.