Towards an AIDS-Free Generation: Children and AIDS 2013 newest UNICEF report released!
PISA 2012 results are now available
Government at a Glance 2013 on OECD countries is out!
November 2013 eBrief is OUT! Get the latest well-being and progress news!
The First Eight Years, new policy report by Kids Count
ARACY Report Card 2013 on child well-being in Australia released!
Measures of Australia's Progress 2013 just released!
How’s Life? 2013 Measuring Well-Being report, video and country reports now available!
Progress Around the World
Click here for an interactive map of progress initiatives around the world.
Who is online in Wikiprogress?
Welcome to Wikiprogress
- Melinda.george edited Child well-being papers and reports
5 seconds ago
- Admin edited Progress in the news
13 minutes ago
- Melinda.george edited Kids Missing Out
21 minutes ago
- Melinda.george created Kids Missing Out
22 minutes ago
- Melinda.george uploaded Kids missing out cover.jpg
23 minutes ago
- Human Rights Day: Diversity of discrimination against older people (HelpAge 10.12.13)
- Well-being tied to post-school study (07.12.13)
- Data on people's self-reported 'experienced' well-being could help inform policies (Medical Xpress, 4.12.13)
- Malaysian Well-being Index for 2000-2012 recorded 25.4-point increase (The Borne Post, 03.12.13)
- Happiness: the silver lining of economic stagnation? (The Guardian, 28.11.13)
Find us on...
|Add an event|
|» Event:Measuring the Well-Being of Our Children|
|» Event:International Migrants' Day|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) are 8 goals, comprising 21 targets and 60 indicators, to halve extreme poverty by 2015 and create a global partnership for development. Signed on to by all the world's countries and the world's leading development institutions, they represent a blueprint for ending global poverty and have galvanised unprecedented support from governments, institutions and civil society organisations.