Towards an AIDS-Free Generation: Children and AIDS 2013 newest UNICEF report released!
PISA 2012 results are now available
Government at a Glance 2013 on OECD countries is out!
November 2013 eBrief is OUT! Get the latest well-being and progress news!
The First Eight Years, new policy report by Kids Count
ARACY Report Card 2013 on child well-being in Australia released!
Measures of Australia's Progress 2013 just released!
How’s Life? 2013 Measuring Well-Being report, video and country reports now available!
Progress Around the World
Click here for an interactive map of progress initiatives around the world.
Who is online in Wikiprogress?
There are 147 anonymous and 1 registered users online. (Quantondue).
Welcome to Wikiprogress
- The user Quantondue just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
52 minutes ago
- The user Ryanswears just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
about a hour ago
- The user Dimitriwet just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
2 hours ago
- Melinda.george edited Child well-being papers and reports
3 hours ago
- Admin edited Progress in the news
3 hours ago
- Human Rights Day: Diversity of discrimination against older people (HelpAge 10.12.13)
- Well-being tied to post-school study (07.12.13)
- Data on people's self-reported 'experienced' well-being could help inform policies (Medical Xpress, 4.12.13)
- Malaysian Well-being Index for 2000-2012 recorded 25.4-point increase (The Borne Post, 03.12.13)
- Happiness: the silver lining of economic stagnation? (The Guardian, 28.11.13)
Find us on...
|Add an event|
|» Event:Measuring the Well-Being of Our Children|
|» Event:International Migrants' Day|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
In 2006 the Sustainable Society Index (SSI) was launched. The SSI shows at a glance the level of sustainability and the distance to full sustainability of a country. The SSI comprises only 22 indicators and has been calculated for 151 countries. In 2008 the first of biennial updates has been presented.