Check out the 2014 Social Progress Index Report, released this week!
The March 2014 eBrief is OUT! Get the latest Well-being and Progress news
We wish you all the best for International Day of Happiness on 20 March 2014.
Wellbeing and Policy report by the Legatum Institute
Measuring National Well-being, Life in the UK, 2014, by ONS UK
Ending Newborn Deaths by Save the Children is out!
The Children's Rights Alliance Report Card 2014 by Children's Rights Alliance is here!
Progress Around the World
Click here for an interactive map of progress initiatives around the world.
Who is online in Wikiprogress?
There are 219 anonymous and 0 registered users online. .
Welcome to Wikiprogress
- Salema edited Online Discussion Engaging citizens in well-being and progress statistics
20 hours ago
- Salema edited Progress in the news
21 hours ago
- Melinda.george edited Happy City
21 hours ago
- The user Webhostinggator just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
about a day ago
- Salema uploaded E-Frame.JPG
2 days ago
- 'The eurozone crisis has tipped many into disillusionment, despair and extremism - we need a European Spring'
- The American Middle Class Is No Longer the World’s Richest (New York Times 22.4.14)
- Kapital for the Twenty-First Century? (Dissent 22.4.14)
- Young people feel robbed of a better life but they don't know what to do about it (Guardian 15.4.14)
- 5 Lessons About Citizen Engagement (GovLoop 9.4.14)
Find us on...
|Add an event|
|» Event:OECD Forum 2014|
|» Cities for Children: Annual conference 2014|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
In 2006 the Sustainable Society Index (SSI) was launched. The SSI shows at a glance the level of sustainability and the distance to full sustainability of a country. The SSI comprises only 22 indicators and has been calculated for 151 countries. In 2008 the first of biennial updates has been presented.