November 2013 eBrief is OUT! Get the latest well-being and progress news!
The First Eight Years, new policy report by Kids Count
ARACY Report Card 2013 on child well-being in Australia released!
Measures of Australia's Progress 2013 just released!
How’s Life? 2013 Measuring Well-Being report, video and country reports now available!
Progress Around the World
Click here for an interactive map of progress initiatives around the world.
Who is online in Wikiprogress?
There are 131 anonymous and 1 registered users online. (Juliana Carvalho).
Welcome to Wikiprogress
- Malaysian Well-being Index for 2000-2012 recorded 25.4-point increase (The Borne Post, 03.12.13)
- Happiness: the silver lining of economic stagnation? (The Guardian, 28.11.13)
- Next mayor must unleash power of civic engagement (UT San Diego 01.12.13)
- White Paper: Health, wellbeing and social protection (BBC, 26.11.13)
- GDP alone cannot determine people’s well-being – Nana Konadu (Ghana Business News, 27.11.2013)
Find us on...
|Add an event|
|» Event:Measuring societal progress - Challenges for Europe|
|» Event:Green Growth and Sustainable Development Forum|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
In 2006 the Sustainable Society Index (SSI) was launched. The SSI shows at a glance the level of sustainability and the distance to full sustainability of a country. The SSI comprises only 22 indicators and has been calculated for 151 countries. In 2008 the first of biennial updates has been presented.