October 2014 eBrief is NOW OUT!
2014 Human Development Report - Sustaining Human Progress: Reducing Vulnerabilities and Building Resilience by UNDP
Report on Equitable and Sustainable Well-being (BES) 2014 by CNEL and ISTAT
Portrait of Sonoma County (California) report by Measure of America
Growing Up in Scotland: Family and school influences on children's social and emotional well-being by Growing Up in Scotland and the Scottish Government
Progress Around the World
Click here for an interactive map of progress initiatives around the world.
- Why a country's average height is a good way of measuring its development (Guardian 2.10.14)
- Trust Is Essential for a Sustainable Future (Huffington Post 28.8.14)
- Refundemos la cooperación para el desarrollo (El Pais 27.8.14)
- Six good reasons to venture beyond GDP (Alpbach)
- All Eyes on Sustainable Africa (Huffington Post 11.8.14)
|Add an event|
|» Event:Using Technology to Engage Citizens with Well-being Statistics - Perspectives from Official Statistics and Government|
|» OECD: High Level Forum on Aid Effectiveness (5th Session)|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
Find us on...