July 2014 eBrief is NOW OUT!
2014 Human Development Report - Sustaining Human Progress: Reducing Vulnerabilities and Building Resilience by UNDP
Report on Equitable and Sustainable Well-being (BES) 2014 by CNEL and ISTAT
Portrait of Sonoma County (California) report by Measure of America
Growing Up in Scotland: Family and school influences on children's social and emotional well-being by Growing Up in Scotland and the Scottish Government
Progress Around the World
Click here for an interactive map of progress initiatives around the world.
Who is online in Wikiprogress?
There are 132 anonymous and 0 registered users online. .
Welcome to Wikiprogress
- Arethavailes created Education Student Lifestyle
12 hours ago
- The user Arethavailes just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
12 hours ago
- The user Weitzenegger just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
16 hours ago
- Wikilatam edited El Sector Privado y el Bienestar de las Personas
17 hours ago
- The user Anatole just joined Wikiprogress.org - Welcome!
18 hours ago
- Digital citizen engagement in Morocco: a data-driven approach to online participation (LSE Imapact Blog 25.07.14)
- How Civic Engagement Platforms Can Bring Back the Expertise of Urban Planners (PlanetiZen 24.07.14)
- 77% in developed world are happy but wish life was simpler, says poll (Guardian, 17.7.2014)
- Lessons from Peterborough: how to get, use and present a city's data (Guardian 17.6.14)
- Beyond GDP: Transitioning into Sustainability (IHDP 21.05.14)
Find us on...
|Add an event|
|» Event:International Youth Day 2014|
|» Event:World Water Week|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) are 8 goals, comprising 21 targets and 60 indicators, to halve extreme poverty by 2015 and create a global partnership for development. Signed on to by all the world's countries and the world's leading development institutions, they represent a blueprint for ending global poverty and have galvanised unprecedented support from governments, institutions and civil society organisations.