Event:7th Southeast European Congress on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
|Event:7th Southeast European Congress on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy|
|Summary||7th Southeast European Congress on Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy|
"Across the world, be it in the US, in China, in Europe or in South America, the eyes of businesses, citizens and investors have been opened to the opportunities that green growth and clean technologies represent. For this reason it is all the more important that we in Europe also continue along this road - our future competitiveness and our welfare in the next decade quite simply depend on it." -Connie Hedegaard, EU Commissioner for Climate Action.
Innovative technologies and practices, strong international participation, a lot of new business contacts, many parallel initiatives and discussions – this is what the 7th edition of the International Congress and Exhibition on Energy Efficiency (EE) and Renewable Energy Sources (RES) for South-Eastern Europe will offer.
Germany is again the Strategic partner of the event.
Why participate in the Congress?
Participants will learn about the latest trends, get expert analysis and forecasts, make face-to-face contacts with representatives of institutions and public administration, managers, investors and industry experts from the following sectors:
- RES and Energy Efficiency
- Power Engineering
- Finance and Investments
- Construction and Architecture
- Ecology, Water, Waste
- Transport and fuels
- Machinery construction, Electronics and Automation
- Food industry, Tourism, Agriculture, etc.
- Market Trends, Reducing the Barriers Holding Back the RES Installations Development
- Green Power Marketing
- EE & Renewable Financing - International & Local Incentive Programs
- RES & EE Legal Session
- RES Technologies
- Benefits of Renewables for the Municipalities; SE European RES Associations and Their Experience
- Three Generation & Distributed Power Generation
- Energy Efficiency in Home, Industry, Transport, etc.
- Passive Houses
- Smart Grid Technologies
- Electric Vehicles
- Waste to Energy – How does it work? Barriers for Waste-to-Energy