Welcome to the Wikiprogress community portal. Here you can find out what is happening in the Wikiprogress community and how progress is being received around the globe. See media coverage of progress, what's new on Wikiprogress, articles we would like to be edited and interact with the community on the Community Notice Board.
In the Spotlight
Papers and Reports
- Social capital and the health and wellbeing of children and adolescents (GCPH - Glasgow Centre for Population Health January)
- Measuring the Economic Contribution of Cultural Industries (UNESCO January)
- Measurement of and target-setting for well-being: an initiative by the WHO Regional Office for Europe. (WHO January)
- Mapping Family Change and Child Well-being outcomes (Child Trends January)
- Unpacking The 2013 Human Development Index (Social Europe Journal 23.05.13)
- Transparency and accountability: Bringing the politics back in (blogs.worldbank.org 22.05.13)
- Do One Thing For Diversity and Inclusion (UN Alliance of Civilizations 21.05.13)
- UN economic and social body urges stronger global governance to achieve anti-poverty goals (UN News Centre)
Demand a more open-source government
News from the Networks
- Follow @Wikigender at the OECD Forum! We will be live-tweeting from the session on "Women of Influence" next Wednesday 29 May from 9-10.30am (GMT+1 - Paris time)
Wikiprogress America Latina
Community Notice Board
to access the Community notice board where you can interact with the progress community by posting questions and comments.
Guidance, Help and Resources
See guidelines and FAQ for content related questions. See help for questions on how to use the wiki. We are currently creating short videos to help guide you through the site. If you have any questions that are not answered on wikiprogress, please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Portal Archive
Please click here to see the Community Portal archives.