- 'Women, kids most vulnerable sections in displaced population' (Business Standard 24.05.13)
- Greek children increasingly living in poverty, says UN report (Global Post 24.05.13)
- South Sudan initiative aims to keep young girls in primary school (The Guardian 23.05.13)
- A New Education Post-2015 MDG: All Children Learning (Huffington Post 21.05.13)
- Making education pay (OECD Better Life Index)
Papers and Reports
- What inequality means for children (Young Lives 2013)
- Wikichild Annual Report 2012 (Wikichild 2013)
- Mapping change and child well-being outcomes (Child Trends, 2013)
- Ending Poverty in Our Generation - Save the Children’s vision for a post-2015 framework (Save the Children, 2013)
Welcome to Wikichild!
Wikichild is a global online resource for research and advocacy in the field of child well-being. It is open to everyone.
In an effort to maintain quality on the site, we also rely on the community to check articles that have been written to make sure they are of good quality. Once you can have an account, you can edit most articles on the platform.
Ways to get involved
If you have any other suggestions on how to get involved, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pages dedicated to child well-being: