Family and school influences on children's social and emotional well-being
Newest Articles & Papers
Most Read Articles
- New York Recognizes Nearly One Million Children Who Benefit from Child Support Services (Insurance News Net, 29.08.14)
- Survey: children come first in divorce (Charlotte Observer, 30.08.14)
- A life out of balance: when parents’ work affects children’s well-being (Metro Trends, 28.08.14)
- Orphaned children can do just as well in institutions (Eurek Alert, 27.8.14)
- Increasing Our Understanding of Children and Families Who Come into Contact with the Child Welfare System (ACF, 27.8.14)
Welcome to Wikichild!
Wikichild is a global online resource for research and advocacy in the field of child well-being. It is open to everyone.
In an effort to maintain quality on the site, we also rely on the community to check articles that have been written to make sure they are of good quality. Once you can have an account, you can edit most articles on the platform.
"Alternatively, click on the video links below to get you started - see how easy it is to contribute and get involved!"
HOW TO GET STARTED IN THE WIKI
Ways to get involved
If you have any other suggestions on how to get involved, e-mail us on email@example.com.
|Add an event|
|» Event:Using Technology to Engage Citizens with Well-being Statistics - Perspectives from Civil Society|
|» Event:World Teachers Day|
|Wikiprogress Events||Wikichild Events|
Ending Newborn Deaths